Friday, June 24, 2011

Mmmmm.......Moroccanoil

Hello.  My name is Meredith, and I am a product whore.

I'm not ashamed of my addiction, but I've decided it's time to share my current obsessions with the general public.  Right now, I'm all about all things Moroccanoil.  Never heard of this hair phenomenon?  Get ready.  After this, if your hair could send me flowers and a thank-you note, it would.

For years I had extremely curly hair, and then I woke up one day in my early 20's and it was just frizzy and straight-ish.  Naturally, the flat iron became my best friend.  About a year ago, my hair stylist started carrying a product called Moroccanoil.  It is literally a bottle of oil that you work into wet hair before blow-drying.  The stuff changed my life.  It cut down on blow-dry time, got rid of frizz, and now I only have to lightly run the flat iron through.  Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, they came out with an entire Moroccanoil product line!  If you can stomach the $20-25 per bottle price, the shampoo and conditioner are both totally worth it.  Serious.  And for all you curly-headed folks, I haven't forgotten about you.  Moroccanoil makes an amazing curl cream that isn't sticky and gross like gels and mousses can be.



Check out the products and learn more HERE
You can buy them on Amazon or use the Salon Locator on the Moroccanoil site to find a retailer.

Tell me your thoughts after you try it. You're welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment