Saturday, August 6, 2011

KeratinWatch: Day 17

So it's been over two weeks, and my hair is still generally a badass.  There are days --- brace yourself --- when I wash it, slap some Moroccan Oil on the ends (let's not forget that little gem), and go to work with wet hair.  By the time I drop my horse-dog at daycare and roll into the store, I've got shiny, straight hair.  I literally thank my hair stylist a few times a week for this miracle that is Keratin.

I love to wavy-curl my hair with an iron every now and then (future blog topic), so I was a tad worried that the Keratin would mess with that process.  Thankfully, it hasn't changed a thing except to make the waves shinier and healthier. 

As a side note, a friend of mine who gets regular Keratin told me that some salons offer a "mini" treatment that doesn't cost as much but doesn't last as long.  She tried it once and wasn't happy with the result.  I haven't tried this myself, but I thought I'd let you guys know.

To summarize:  Save up some money.  Get a Keratin treatment.  Become a general badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment