Sunday, October 2, 2011

Validation via Bravo TV

So I'm watching The Rachel Zoe Project the other day (OBsessed, by the way), and there's a segment of the show where she's having her hair guy perfect her 'do.  What does he pull out and spray all over her locks?  L'Oreal Elnett hairspray!  I also thought it was hilarious (and possibly perfect foreshadowing of my future) when her husband begs her to stop using it while pregnant.  As a woman after my own heart, she refuses to give up her beauty must-have.  I mean, pregnant women have been dousing their hair in chemicals for years; how bad can it be??

Anywho, shout out to my mom for introducing me to this product years ago, and now it's practically famous!  I get requests for hairspray recommendations all the time, and I've yet to find one that is better than this miracle in an aerosol can.  You guys know how I roll by now:  I've tried every spray on the market, from grocery store shelves to salon-only buys, and Elnett is my jam.

This product is only available at Target for around $15-20.  I prefer the 'max hold' -- it's not sticky or too strong.  The beauty of this spray is that it gives you a good hold but allows your hair to maintain its natural movement.  You can actually run a brush through it after you spray!  Amazeballs.  Once again, you're all welcome.

Here's a link to buy at Target online --- looks like it's cheaper than in the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment