Friday, July 8, 2011

Look out! A Moroccan Oil update

I usually would never recommend a product I haven't tried myself, but I feel like I should spread a new Moroccan Oil miracle.  My sister, who has fantastic curly hair, just tried the line's Curl Defining Mousse and swears by it.  My hair stylist (Jon Whittaker of Jon David Salon, for my fellow Atlantans --- LOVE LOVE LOVE), also highly recommends the product for all you curly-haired chicas.  I still love their curl cream, but I'm always open to trying new things.  If you've tried it, let me know what you think.
Buy Moroccan Oil Curl Defining Mousse here

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I said I would do this a month or so ago after my first salon visit since using Oh-So Magical Moroccan Oil. BUT, now it's truly time....second, and most recent trip to my Aveda stylist proved that Moroccan Oil can work miracles! Per your recommendation, I've been using this AMAZING goodness for a a few months now, and having blonde curls is a recipe for dry, unruly hair, BUT the last two visits to my stylist have really been the test of how well the oil and styling cream have worked for my hair. Seriously, everyone, stylists and customers alike, commented on how beautiful my hair was and my stylist couldn't stop gushing about how healthy my locks were. I was in for a routine 8 week trim, but didn't even need it!! Believe it folks!! My ends were so healthy that I didn't need a trim. Of course, I had to share the juicy tip from my product whore friend that Moroccan Oil had transformed my hair, and my stylist said I had to keep using it (is she going to help me pay for it, I wondered). Anyhoo, I just wanted to give Meredith a BIG shout out for knowing her shiz-nit! Thanks lady, and I'm keeping track of your posts to see what other life-altering stuff I've been missing out on!!

    Cheers,

    Hope

    ReplyDelete